Things I love

  • ~Louis
  • ~Family&Friends
  • ~IceCream
  • ~MyKindle
  • ~CoffeeBreaks
  • ~Sparkles
  • ~Knitwear
  • ~Vanilla
  • ~AllThingsLUSH~
  • GossipGirlxoxo~
  • Chips&Ketchup~

14 March 2013

Weekly Wish List

http://images.asos-media.com/inv/media/5/5/2/6/2766255/image3xxl.jpg
Fun jumper from Asos


I love keeping tabs on new trends by browsing the websites of my favourite high street stores and then posting them on here. Recently, though, I've been completely uninspired by what I've seen, which is why I've been quiet on the Wish List front! 

This week though pretty corals and pastels have grabbed my attention, so here are some of the gorgeous pieces I'm wishing for this week. I especially love the different macs available and the leather Topshop bag (below). I love leather bags but it's difficult to find one without a designer price tag so I'm happy to see Topshop providing affordable and fashionable bags :) Hope you enjoy the selection!

Until next time!

Sx
Lovely Warehouse office dress and delicate Topshop playsuit




The essential spring piece - the Mac; short & boxy or flared & frilly, both adorable!
Topshop leather bag - so sweet!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Saba, Thanks so much for your lovely email and kind words! I really appreciate you getting in touch :))

    And I absolutely LOVE your selection!! So much so that I have added the ASOS sweater to my Saved Items... I may just have to treat myself to it soon!

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you Catherine as your comment means so much to me!

      Isn't the jumper just adorable? I'll keep an eye on your outfit posts in case it features in one :)

      I'll be doing a new wishlist soon and I hope you'll find something you like!

      Have a great weekend!

      Sx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...