Things I love

  • ~Louis
  • ~Family&Friends
  • ~IceCream
  • ~MyKindle
  • ~CoffeeBreaks
  • ~Sparkles
  • ~Knitwear
  • ~Vanilla
  • ~AllThingsLUSH~
  • GossipGirlxoxo~
  • Chips&Ketchup~

12 February 2013

Cape Town Intro

I know I've been very quiet over the past three weeks but there is good reason for that. Well, there are two reasons but I'm going to focus on the positive one, which is, I've just come back from 12 fabulous days in sunny Cape Town!

There is much to tell so over the next couple of weeks I'll dedicate about 3 or so posts for the trip. In a nutshell, this is what we got up to in glorious Cape Town!

*Stellenbosch
*The J&B Met
*Eating unhealthy amounts of red meat
*Chapman's Peak and Cape Point coastal drive
*PENGUINS
*Shark cage diving
*Table Mountain
*The Waterfront and Robben Island

Sx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...