Things I love

  • ~Louis
  • ~Family&Friends
  • ~IceCream
  • ~MyKindle
  • ~CoffeeBreaks
  • ~Sparkles
  • ~Knitwear
  • ~Vanilla
  • ~AllThingsLUSH~
  • GossipGirlxoxo~
  • Chips&Ketchup~

17 January 2013

Weekly Wish List

So the past two weeks I've been drooling over gorgeous dresses, but this week, separates have really caught my eye.

First, a simple but classic ensemble from Miss Selfridge. The dark shorts add sophistication while the top keeps it playful. I especially love the delicate squiggles and bows :) 

Super cute top & shorts


Next, current favourite Warehouse. The skirt is a bit harsh so a floaty top should balance it nicely. This top is just adorable with its lace back. Tweed skirts are warm and so very useful during these months. Also a good idea to match them with bright tops to avoid looking too drab. 

Tweed & lace

I find that buying new clothes for the gym motivates me to go. The usual sports wear providers can be a bit pricey, but H&M do a fantastic and reasonable range. I have a top and some running leggings from there - they are comfy and dry quickly (a plus in this weather!). 

Bright top & fitted running leggings


Horrible, long nights require fun night wear. Enter Sausage Dog pjs from Topshop!

http://media.topshop.com/wcsstore/TopShop/images/catalog/01J19DWHT_large.jpg


Sitting all day wrapped up warmly really irritates my skin. I've found that the best remedy is a weekly or bi-weekly scrub. I really rate the Body Shop's scrubs because they last a long time and really get the job done. One of my favourites is their Olive scrub.

http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/images/product/large/22588m_l.jpg


Until next week! 

Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...