Things I love

  • ~Louis
  • ~Family&Friends
  • ~IceCream
  • ~MyKindle
  • ~CoffeeBreaks
  • ~Sparkles
  • ~Knitwear
  • ~Vanilla
  • ~AllThingsLUSH~
  • GossipGirlxoxo~
  • Chips&Ketchup~

09 September 2013

Can I be of assistance?

Monday, September 9: Take this short personality test and respond to your results. (at the end, find the detailed profile of your personality account - click "click to view" under "You" and "self awareness and personal growth." You can even google your type and find more info on it!)

Of general relevance, not to this post though. Found here.

Aha! So, I took this test a while ago after I came across it in one of Jenni's posts. It was surprisingly accurate and I liked it because it told me that ideal careers for me include teaching and some sort of administrative careers. I had literally left law to teach and then landed a PA job. So that was nice validation (from the internet anyway haha). Also, I sent it to a close friend and we practically were the same personality! Thus, further validation of my friendship choices *wink*

Moving along, two things I need to tell you about me:

1. I absolutely LOVE personality tests!! Other than the shenanigans I mentioned my high school friends and I used to do, we used to take one personality test after another. "What's your ideal career?" "Who're you going to marry?" "What does your favourite colour say about you?" "Are you completely crazy and take too many tests?" So, ya.

2. Because I'd taken this test before and came up with ISFJ (Introverted, Sensing, Feeling & Judging), I am now worried that I will re-take the test and won't like the results...as in, I may have changed as a person since taking the test..and not to my liking! And, to add more crazy to that statement, I'm not sure how to explain it, but I get really angsty if I think I'm "deceiving" myself or others when it comes to silly things. For example, I refused to to wear mascara and eyeliner until about the age of 20 because I was worried that if I wore mascara and eyeliner everyday, I would be lying to people about the true depth of my eyes and length of my eyelashes. Not that I see ANYTHING wrong with enhancing what you have. Further-crazy, I thought that if I got people used to seeing me wearing make-up, when I don't wear it I would look like 137662 times uglier. Cray-zay.

Anyhoo. I am just gonna re-take the test and see what happens!!

ISFJ.

Introvert(22%)  Sensing(38%)  Feeling(38%)  Judging(33%)

Perhaps I didn't change much...OR...I just managed to dig up my previous answers from my subconscious and answer the questions in the same manner. I will continue to analyse that over a cup of crazy.

What were your results? Did they surprise you?  

Sx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...