Things I love

  • ~Louis
  • ~Family&Friends
  • ~IceCream
  • ~MyKindle
  • ~CoffeeBreaks
  • ~Sparkles
  • ~Knitwear
  • ~Vanilla
  • ~AllThingsLUSH~
  • GossipGirlxoxo~
  • Chips&Ketchup~

04 September 2013

The easiest question EVER!

Wednesday, September 4: If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do? (bonus points for fun photos from Pinterest, but don't forget to cite the source!)

Right, right, right. Two things I have to assume for the purpose of today's prompt:

1. Louis has three months off too
2. Money is not an object



To get this fabulous road trip off to an equally fabulous start, Yemen would be stop number one. Not only because I miss my family, but also because they would kill me if I was off for a trip around the world and didn't visit them first! 

That's meant to be Louis...

Next stop: The US of A!


I really want to spend a decent amount of time travelling around the US. There are so many places to visit, so many friends and family who live there that I'd like to see and so much food I'd like to try! It would be fun to rent a car and just drive across the country, from East to West.

Places on my hit list:

  • Washington DC - because I haven't been there since 2000 and I just think it's a great capital city
  • Boston - if we leave now, we'll get there during Fall, which is something I've always wanted to experience
  • Philadelphia
  • Connecticut - because one of my bestest friends lives there
  • New Orleans - on my list really because of the rave reviews by a close friend
  • Grand Canyon  - YES!
  • Vegas - why not?!
  • LA & San Fransisco

Next destination: Japan / South Korea

Other than the fact that I love Japanese food, I am really interested in visiting Japan to see more of their culture, present and past, and explore the far East. I dream of wandering around stone gardens, dressing up as a geisha and being blinded by the cities' lights.

And South Korea, because I've had many South Korean friends whom have all been amazing people. I want to experience their country, like they have mine :)

http://feross.org/images/mt-fuji-view.jpg
Image found here.
http://toptravellists.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Busan-South-Korea.jpg
Image found here.

Finally: Australia and New Zealand

Kangaroos and cuddly animals. Need I say more? Ok, also the spectacular views, especially those in New Zealand, snorkelling, hiking, surfing and all kind of sports I would not usually dare try!


What would you do with 3 months' off?

Sx

1 comment:

  1. Just watch out for the drop bears if your wish ever comes true and you travel around Australia :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...