Things I love

  • ~Louis
  • ~Family&Friends
  • ~IceCream
  • ~MyKindle
  • ~CoffeeBreaks
  • ~Sparkles
  • ~Knitwear
  • ~Vanilla
  • ~AllThingsLUSH~
  • GossipGirlxoxo~
  • Chips&Ketchup~

25 September 2013

Strada - Amman

Tuesday, September 24: Review a book, place, or product.



It feels like it's been a while since I've written about places in Amman. Over the summer, and especially when I was working on my dissertation, Louis and I tried out several coffee shops in an attempt to find some decent "western" coffee (we were struggling to find cappuccinos that didn't taste like weak lattes).

One of the cafes I really liked was Strada cafe, just off Rainbow Street. It's not a very big cafe, but it is smoke free so that's a great plus in Amman. The coffee was nicely made, although they didn't have flavoured coffees. We also tried their Oreo cheesecake, which was moist and rich. I've been back a couple of times since, and each time I've not been disappointed. If you're in Amman and not sure where to enjoy a coffee, then try out Strada!

Sx


2 comments:

  1. So, I don't really like cheesecake USUALLY, but I could go for some Oreo cheesecake. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That cheesecake is really as good as it looks!

      Sx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...