Things I love

  • ~Louis
  • ~Family&Friends
  • ~IceCream
  • ~MyKindle
  • ~CoffeeBreaks
  • ~Sparkles
  • ~Knitwear
  • ~Vanilla
  • ~AllThingsLUSH~
  • GossipGirlxoxo~
  • Chips&Ketchup~

13 September 2013

From the comfort of my couch

Wednesday, September 11: Share links to your favorite online shops, preferably with a few photos of your favorite items in each shop.

I'm going to limit this to shops that only sell online rather than shops that I do online shopping with when I am too lazy to go to the actual shop! You can find details of other brands / shops that I love by clicking on the "wishlist" lable :)

Here and here.


Asos is one of my most favourite online shops. I was introduced to it in 2008 and have bought a lot of pretty dresses from there since. Other than the fact that it stock every type of clothing and accessory you can think of, it gives students 10% off and has recently been including more and more high street shops to its collection, which means even less effort when doing online shopping! Their returns system is easy and quick and their customer care is great.


I love Amazon! Mainly, because they are the brains behind the Kindle (which I can't live without) but also because it's a fantastic place to find whatever you're looking for at a cheaper price. And, because it's not a physical store, you can find items that would normally be out of stock in places like Argos or Woolworths. 


OF COURSE! I have used Ebay a LOT over the past few years. From stationary to jewellery, shopping on Ebay is simple and convenient. I've also sold many old items on the site so it's an awesome way of making a bit of extra money. 

And that's it! What are some online shops that you shop at?

Sx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...